Home Made Pizza
Home Made Pizza is really easy to make in the Round Countertop Convection Oven. The only limits are your imagination and what ingredients you have available.
I used a bought pizza base for this pizza, but I’ve used Naan bread, Roti, Pita Bread and Puff Pastry as a base. I’ve even used white bread, cut the crusts off and rolled it thin to make a pizza base.
I prefer a barbecue base, so smeared bbq sauce all over the bottom of the pizza. I added onions, mushrooms, capsicum and topped with some grated cheese.
I then popped it into my Round Convection Oven. I didn’t even need to find a tray to put it on. My Home Made Pizza sits on top of the high tray and cooked to a crunchy base.
I cooked the pizza at 200o C / 395oF for about 20 minutes and it was done. Delicious gooey cheese, delicious toppings with a crunchy base.
These are great for kids to make as well. Give them a heap of toppings, let them make their own and you can cook 2 at a time in the convection oven.
- Pizza Base – make your own or buy a base
- BBQ sauce for the base cover
- Grated cheese
- Onion, mushrooms, bacon, capsicum, sun dried tomatoes.
- Bacon, pepperoni, beef, onion
- Artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, feta, prosciutto
- Ham and Pineapple
- Add any topping that you love.
- If using puff pastry as a base, make sure you use a tray, the puff pasty is more fragile
- You can use passata or a can of crushed tomatoes for the base
- You can use sweet chilli sauce or satay sauce for a different flavoured base
- Mix the base flavouring with tomato and sweet chilli or tomato and bbq sauce
Convection Oven Lady