Get Started with your Countertop Convection Oven
When you buy a Countertop Convection Oven you will also get an instruction booklet. Make sure that you read it through before you start.
The following instructions are a guide only. To keep yourself and your family safe, read the manual and follow the safety instructions for each model.
The main things you need to know are:
- Read the instructions and know it’s for use inside the house. It’s not designed to work outside.
- Don’t turn the power on until you have assembled the oven.
- Depending on what type you get, there may be plastic or cardboard to be removed, so make sure you assemble it correctly and remove all packaging.
- Remove any dust that may have accumulated, clean the surface with damp cloth and remove any stickers (except for any warning/caution stickers)
- If there is any damage, especially a damaged power cord or plug, return it to where you purchased it and don’t use it.
- It is an oven and will heat up so make sure there is enough space around it and there is nothing flammable close by.
- It is not a deep fryer. Do not fill it up with oil. (Round Ovens)
- Do not cover the oven when it’s being used and don’t let any cords dangle over the edge.
- Check any pans or trays you put in will fit and are not too large as the air needs to be able to circulate freely.
- Put the lid on the pot before you switch it on. (Round Ovens)
- Don’t move or lift the oven when it’s operating
- Before removing or opening the lid, make sure it’s turned off.
- Don’t put the hot lid onto a flammable surface. (Round Ovens)
- Do not set a hot glass bowl container on a cold surface. (Round Ovens)
- Do not use a cracked glass bowl container or a glass bowl container having a loose or weakened handle. (Round Ovens)
- Allow to completely cool and store in a cool dry place.
- Do not place a pan or bowl directly onto the bottom of the glass bowl container (Round Ovens)
- Make sure that the food does not touch the elements.
- All ovens are hot, so make sure you supervise when children are nearby or want to use it.
- Heat up the empty oven at maximum temperature for five minutes. This will burn off the brand new scent.
- A little smoke may be produced – this is normal and should disappear soon during first usage.
- After the timer has turned off and the oven is completely cooled, wipe the inside of the oven one more time.
Countertop Convection Ovens make cooking healthier foods easier than ever before. Now you can broil, bake, fry, roast, grill and steam your favorite foods to perfection. The oven will cook your food in 25-30% less time than a conventional oven and cook with less fat – unhealthy oils drip away from food as they cook.
If you have followed the instructions in your manual, you are ready to Get Started with your Countertop Convection Oven.