Countertop Convection Ovens
Countertop Convection Ovens work by using a fan to circulate heat around the oven to cook it faster at a reduced temperature. You can bake, fry, roast, broil, and steam your foods. Some ovens also have a rotisserie.
The oven allows you to cook food in about 25% less time then you would cook it in a conventional oven. You use less fat to cook your food and oils drip away from the food so it’s a healthier way to cook. As the oven cooks by hot moving air, your food is cooked evenly.
As you can select the cooking temperature and time in your oven, you can set it and then forget it until it’s finished. I do recommend that you do this only after you’ve learnt how your oven cooks because every one is slightly different.
They are easy to clean and the hot air used for cooking does not create smoke or burn the food. They are small enough to sit permanently on your kitchen bench whilst not taking up too much room. Like any oven, they get hot when cooking so care should be taken when using one.
When buying your new oven, I recommend you read reviews and find the oven that is right for you. The prices can vary from $50.00 to $400.00. Find the one that’s right for you at the right price.
Countertop Convection Ovens are available in many brands and come in two basic shapes. One is a rectangle that resembles a toaster oven and the other is in a round shape.
The Rectangle Countertop Convection Oven
- Broil, convection, bake, and rotisserie functions (Not all models have a rotisserie function, check before buying)
- 10- to 120-minute timer or “stay on” option; adjustable temperature up to 500 degrees F (Models can vary between a 60 or 120 minute timer)
- Spacious interior that is usually large enough for a pizza or a chicken.
- Shelves and / or accessories to help with cooking.
- Easy to Clean – most have a tray that can easily be removed for cleaning
The Round Countertop Convection Oven
- The oven can broil, roast, bake, grill, barbecue, fry, steam.
- Manual dial switches
- Power, timer indicator lights
- Easy to operate. Just select and set the time and temperature
- Shelves and accessories
- Self cleaning
I recommend buying a Countertop Convection Oven. I own the round type and have had it for over 3 years. I use it every day.
I am eating food that is cooked quickly and is moist, delicious and healthy. If you don’t have one and you’ve been considering it, it’s time to go out and buy one.
Convection Oven Lady